TRENDnet Network Cable Tester
- Comprehensive cable tester for network professionals
- Accurately test pin configurations for various voice and data cables for length up to 300 meters (984 Ft.)
- Quickly identify faulty cables with the built-in audio tone indicator
- Verifies cable continuity, opens, shorts, and miswires
- Tests Pin Configuration of 10/100/1000Base-T, 10Base-2 (coax), RJ-11/RJ-12/RJ-45, EIA/TIA-356A/568A/568B, and Token Ring Cables
Product DescriptionCapacity: Cable Tester | Model: Voice DataThe TRENDnet's TC-NT2 is a convenient and comprehensive cable tester for network professionals. Its powerful and user-friendly features enable network installers to accurately check pin configurations of various voice and data communication cables. The TC-NT2 includes a master unit that transmits test signals to its corresponding remote terminator to verify cable reliability. It checks continuity and displays wiring configuration up to 300 meters of cable installation. With the unique feature of the audio tone generator, the TC-NT2 identifies and troubleshoots faulty cables to assure proper pin and wiring structure.