TP-LINK TL-WPA4220KIT ADVANCED AV500 Wi-Fi Powerline Extender Starter Kit with 2 LAN Ports, Up to 300Mbps Wireless
- Expands networks through electrical wiring with Powerline technology
- Provides greater flexibility, speed, and stability than traditional range extenders
- Sets up in minutes in any wall outlet thanks to Wi-Fi Clone Button
- Wired speeds up to 500Mbps and wireless speeds up to 300Mbps for lag-free HD video streaming and online gaming
- Two Ethernet ports for connecting devices such as TVs, game consoles, and PCs
- Ideal for extending more powerline and increase network coverage to hard-to-reach areas in the home
- The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV2 specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditions.
- Please ensure the adapters are connected on the same circuit
Seamless Networking - 300Mbps Wi-Fi Range Extender, AV500 Powerline Edition
The TL-WPA4220KIT instantly expands wired and wireless network connections to hard-to-reach areas of your home and office, bypassing the limitations of traditional range extender solutions by using HomePlug AV technology. It establishes a stable Powerline network connection through existing electrical wiring while devoting the full extent of its wired and wireless capability to network client devices.
One Touch Extends your Range
Set up in a matter of seconds by using the Wi-Fi Clone button to copy your router’s wireless network name and password. Move it to any other location and enjoy a seamless network throughout your home
Better Performance than Wi-Fi Only Range Extenders
Powerline Wi-Fi Range Extenders provide better performance than their Wi-Fi Only Range Extenders counterparts due to innate technological differences.
Powerline Wi-Fi Range Extender Kit
The TL-WPA4220KIT connects to your network from a distance of up to 1000ft of electrical wiring using HomePlug AV technology. Since placement is not limited to areas where a Wi-Fi network already exists, you are able to generate more overall Wi-Fi coverage.
Wi-Fi Only Range Extenders
Traditional Wi-Fi Range Extenders reproduce an existing Wi-Fi signal to generate greater Wi-Fi coverage. However, they need to be placed in areas where existing Wi-Fi is at or above three bars of signal strength. Less than three bars will degrade overall signal quality and throughput, while more than three bars creates a stronger replicated signal, but will reduce overall Wi-Fi coverage.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can the TL-WPA4220KIT cross circuit breakers?
A: As long as they are on one power meter, they can communicate across circuit breakers.
2. Is the TL-WPA4220KIT compatible with 2 or 3-Phase power environments?
A: Yes, Powerline technology can work on up to 3-Phases of electrical wiring.
3. How many additional TL-WPA4220 extender can I add to the network?
A: If you have already set up a TL-WPA4220KIT, you can add up to 7 additional extender to the network.
4. If my Wireless Router broadcasts multiple wireless signals or a guest network, which one will the TL-WPA4220KIT extend?
A: The TL-WPA4220KIT will extend your PRIMARY Wi-Fi network by duplicating its existing credentials, simplifying the set up process and creating a seamless network experience.
5. Can I set up a different Wi-Fi Name and Password for the TL-WPA4220KIT?
A: Yes, you can extend any Wi-Fi network or create an independent Wi-Fi network through the web management interface.
6. Do I have to buy a TP-LINK Router to work with TL-WPA4220KIT?
A: No, it is universally compatible with other brands.
7. If my Wireless Router doesn't have a WPS button, how can I extend the Wi-Fi signal of the router?
A: You can go to the web management interface to give the extender the same ID and password.
- Users can set up a 128-bit AES encryption by pushing the Pair button on the adapters
- Two Ethernet ports allow you to connect wired-only devices to the network
- Support IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizing IPTV streaming
- Support 100-240V power supply