TP-LINK 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch, 10/100/1000Mbps, 16 Gbps Switching, Black (TL-SG1008D)
- 15K Jumbo frame improves performance of large data transfers
- 8 gigabit port switch Ethernet connection integrates 10/100/1000Mps with Auto-Negotiation
- Plug and play no configuration required
- Energy efficient technology which saves up to 80% lower in power consumption
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Fanless design ensures quiet operation
- TP-LINK Live 24/7 Technical Support
Product DescriptionCapacity: 8 Port Desktop | Model: Gb (10/100/1000Mbps)
The TL-SG1008D 8-Port Gigabit Rack-mount Switch provides an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. All 8 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1008D can save up to 80% of power consumption.
Gigabit port, non-blocking architecture, 802.3x Flow Control - Featured with 8 10/100/1000Mbps ports, TL-SG1008D greatly expands your network capacity, enabling instant large files transfer. So, power users in the home, office, workgroup, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster, and transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across the network instantly.
Go Green With Your Ethernet
Save power up to 80% - The TL-SG1008D uses green Ethernet technology to make your network compatible without compromising performance. The switch automatically powers down the ports that are idle and budgets power output for different Ethernet cable lengths. It helps you save power up to 80%
Easy to Use
Plug and play & Universal Compatibility - Auto features make the TL-SG1008D plug-and-play and hassle-free. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Furthermore, Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device-10, 100, or 1000 Mbps-and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
- 16Gbps Switching Capacity, 8K MAC address table, 16KB Jumbo Frame, 2MB Buffer Memory
- 100% Data filtering rate eliminates all error packets
- Support MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Support Auto-Negotiation, Store and Forward
- Fanless desgin to keep a quiet environment
- Support 100-240V power supply