Hakko FX888D-23BY Digital Soldering Station FX-888D FX-888 (blue & yellow)
Genuine Fx-888D Digital Soldering Station ESD safe 70w
Blue/Yellow- includes English instruction sheet- made in Malaysia-120
Volts, 70 wattsThe Hakko FX-888D is an updated digital version of the
popular FX-888 and includes several new features. User selectable preset
temperatures and digital calibration simplify user setup and operation,
and the new password protection and low temperature alarm provides
process control and helps protect against cold solder joints.
Hakko FX888D-23BY soldering station (digital). This station improves
upon and replaces the model 936-12. This is a workhorse station that
will last for many years. Long tip life and easy replacement. Includes
an iron holder with waterless cleaning material. 110/120 volt unit.
The Hakko FX-888D is an inexpensive yet durable temperature adjustable soldering station that provides more power and takes up less bench space than its predecessor (Hakko 936).
The added power of the FX-888D provides up to a 30% increase in operator productivity due to the increased thermal performance and faster thermal recovery time. Today, workbench space is at a premium, and the FX-888D uses approximately 35% less surface area compared to the Hakko 936.
Other features include:
• adjustable temperature control (digitally controlled)
• temperature range 392°-896°F (200°- 480°C)
• maintains idle temperature within 1.8°F (1°C)
• ceramic heating element and sensor ensures rapid heat-up temperature and fast thermal recovery
• Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature display
• temperature adjusted by up/down control pad
• slender iron handles are padded and have an ergonomic design for comfort and ease of use
• wide selection of tips available for soldering SMD and through-hole applications