The Cable Matters Gold Plated HDMI to VGA Adapter
offers a convenient and reliable solution for connecting an HDMI source
device to a monitor or projector with VGA port. It features a built-in
active IC chip that improves compatibility and delivers sharp picture
quality. Choose to "Mirror" your computer screen for a presentation on a
projector or "Extend" your desktop to view more applications on a
- Input: HDMI Male
- Output: VGA Female; A VGA cable (sold separately) is required
- Supported Resolutions: 480i/480p/576i/576p/800x600/720i/720p/1280x1024/1600x1200/1080i/1080p
- HDCP Support: No
- Audio Support: No
- The included micro-USB power cable is required for MacBook Pro
with Retina Display, Raspberry Pi, or other devices with low-power
output HDMI port.
- HDMI-VGA conversion does not work for copyright protected
contents. This adapter is not compatible with PS3/4, Xbox, or Blu-ray
- This is not a bi-directional adapter. It only transfers signal from HDMI to VGA.
- When using with Raspberry Pi, please plug in the adapter (with USB power) first and then start the Raspberry Pi.
- 1x HDMI to VGA Adapter in White
- 1x Micro-USB Cable in 3 Feet
- 1x User Manual
Limited One-Year Warranty and Lifetime Product Support