APC P8T3 HOME/OFFICE SURGEARREST 8 OUTLET W/ Tel2/SPLITTER PROTECTION
- 8 outlet (4 are block spaced) heavy duty surge protector to protect sensitive home and office electronics from damaging power disturbances including surges and spikes
- Telephone line surge suppression to protect against dangerous surges traveling along data lines.
- 6ft Power Cord with right angle plug
- Wiring Fault LED proactively notifies you of potentially dangerous building wiring conditions
- Lifetime warranty and $150,000 Equipment Protection Policy provides peace of mind
Product DescriptionStyle: P8T3 | Product Packaging: Standard PackagingAPC surge protectors undergo stringent testing by IEEE, and are awarded "let-through ratings", which indicate the maximum voltage level that can possibly reach your equipment after a surge or voltage spike has passed through a surge protector. Lower IEEE let-through ratings indicate better protection and performance. The APC Essential SurgeArrest series offers optimal performance with a let-through rating of less than 330V for North American products, and a rating of less than 15% for products sold worldwide. All APC products comply with local agency safety requirements, including UL in North America and CE/Kema/Gost/C-tick/A-Tick/Telepermit in their respective regions. Lightning and Surge Protection: To prevent damage to your equipment from power surges and spikes. Data-line Protection: Protection of data lines (Ethernet, Coaxial and Phone lines) ensures complete protection of your equipment from surges. It is very important to protect your equipment from ¡°back door¡± surges traveling through data lines, as they can be as damaging to your equipment as surges traveling over power lines.